Effective date: 15th May 2018
Funktion Leisure Limited ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.lifedrawingparties.co.uk website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Funktion Leisure Limited website and online services may use “cookies.” Cookies enable you to use shopping carts and to personalise your experience on our site, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, help us measure the effectiveness of ads and web searches, and give us insights into user behaviour so we can improve our communications and products.
The cookies used on our websites have been categorised based on the guidelines found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. We use the following categories on our websites and other online services:
Category 1 — Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential to enable you to browse through our websites and use their features. Without these cookies, services like shopping baskets and e-billing cannot be provided.
Category 2 — Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how you use our websites — for instance, which pages you go to most. This data may be used to help optimise our website and make them easier for you to navigate. These cookies are also used to let affiliates know if you came to one of our websites from an affiliate and if your visit resulted in the use or purchase of a product or service from us, including details of the product or service purchased. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Category 3 — Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow our websites to remember choices you make while browsing. For instance, we may store your geographic location in a cookie to ensure that we show you our website localised for your area. We may also remember preferences such as text size, fonts, and other customizable site elements. They may also be used to keep track of what featured products or videos have been viewed to avoid repetition. The information these cookies collect will not personally identify you, and they cannot track your browsing activity on non-Apple websites.
Data Controller means a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Funktion Leisure Limited, Registered Office: 10 St John Street, Chester, Cheshire, Ch1 1da. Company No: 6221319.
Data Processor (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Information you give to us:
As part of a contract between us and our customers, the following customer data is collected by us in order to form said contract. Some of this data will also be collected every time a customer requests services from us – this can be via our website, over the phone or on written purchase orders. This data includes:
- The customer’s full name
- The customer’s full house address
- The customer’s email address
- The customer’s phone number
- Payment method details
We will use this information:
- to set up an account and withhold a contract with the customer, e.g. our company supplying goods and issuing invoices to the customer.
- Disclose some personal information to our suppliers (that may be located outside the UK).
- Internally, for company operations such as data analysis, research, testing and troubleshooting.
- to provide the customer with other services we offer similar to those they have already bought or enquired about.
Information we collect from you
We will use this information:
- To provide and maintain our service.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- In order to use external “data processors” on our behalf, or other organisations that have a hand in our business functions including credit card companies and administration services.
- To improve our website for the customer’s usability, and ensure all our content is presented in an effective and easy to use manner.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide customer support.
- To keep our website safe and secure for the customer.
- To measure how effective all of our marketing efforts are concerning the customer, and to deliver relevant and interesting content to the customer.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Information from other sources
We may combine the information the customer gives to us with information we have collected about them. This can mean using the information for purposes mentioned previously, depending on what we receive.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies - We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies - We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies - We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Retention of Data
Funktion Leisure Limited will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your county, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Funktion Leisure Limited may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Funktion Leisure Limited may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Funktion Leisure Limited
- To prevent or investigate possible wrong doing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Funktion Leisure Limited aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Funktion Leisure Limited. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-GB
- Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Opayo / Sage Pay
- Their policies can be viewed at www.opayo.co.uk/policies
Worldpay / Fisglobal
- Their policies can be viewed at www.americanexpress.com/uk/legal/principles.shtml
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.funktionevents.co.uk/contact-us
- By phone number: 0161 341 0052
- By mail: 10 St John Street, Chester, Chester, CH1 1DA